Is your child exhibiting problem behavior(s) at home, in and around the community, or at a child care facility? Whether you and your family are working through early childhood tantrums, ignoring instructions, or other problem behaviors, it can be difficult to know what to do next. You do not have to wonder alone and that’s where we come in!
Imua Family Services now offers a four (4) week parent training course designed to provide you with the knowledge and tools to help you decrease problem behavior(s) and increase appropriate, more acceptable responses. Over the course of this parent/caregiver workshop, you’ll learn the principles of behavior (ABCs), the purpose (function) of problem behavior, prevention & consequential strategies, how to use reinforcement effectively, and more.
The class is via discussion, instructions, and video examples. The class is intended only for adults (parents and/or other caregivers), and can accommodate 10 families. Please be prepared to take notes and ask plenty of questions – this is very interactive to give you the best and most valuable experience.
Please plan to attend all 4 sessions (the information is cumulative). Wednesday evenings: July 6 – July 27, from 5:30-6:30 pm, 161 S. Wakea Ave, Kahului, HI 96732
Dr. Lori de Crinis is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, certified teacher, and educational diagnostician with over 35 years of experience in helping parents and teachers work through problem behavior at home and at school, bringing about improved relationships and a better quality of life.
- This workshop is for parents/caregivers of children aged 2-6 years
- Maximum attendance: 10 families
- Sign up and attend for the entirety of the program once each week (4 weeks of cumulative information)
- Complete the application and submit to Dr. Lori: email@example.com
- Be prepared to learn and interact in a safe, supportive, non-judgmental environment
- Cost: Free
- Location: Imua Family Services, 161 Wakea Ave, Kahului (behind Queen Ka’ahumanu Center)
Date/Time: Starting July 6 – July 27, 2022; each week on Wednesday; 5:30-6:30pm
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org: Click here for the Application Form