The pandemic held us all at home where we began to see behavior in our children that may we feel lost to address. Whether you and your family are working through early childhood tantrums, ignoring instructions, or other problem behaviors, it can be difficult to know what to do next. You do not have to do it alone and this where we come in! Imua Family Services now offers an eight (8) week parent training course designed to provide you with the knowledge and tools to help you decrease problem behavior(s) and increase appropriate and more acceptable responses. Over the course of this parent/caregiver workshop you’ll learn the principles of behavior (ABCs), the purpose of problem behavior, prevention & consequential strategies, how to use reinforcement, and more.
Dr. Lori de Crinis is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, certified teacher, and educational diagnostician with over 35 years of experience in helping parents and teachers work through problem behavior at home and at school, bringing about improved relationships and a better quality of life.
- This workshop is for parents/caregivers of children aged 2-6 years
- Maximum attendance: 10 families
- Sign up and attend for the entirety of the program once each week (8 weeks of cumulative information)
- Complete the application and submit to Dr. Lori: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be prepared to learn and interact in a safe, supportive, non-judgmental environment
- Cost: Free
- Location: Imua Family Services, 161 Wakea Ave, Kahului (behind Queen Ka’ahumanu Center)
Date/Time: Starting March 9-April 27, 2022; each week on Wednesday; 5:30-6:30pm
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com: Click here for the Application Form